Please join us for The Heartland Institute’s next America First Energy Conference, taking place at the Hilton Riverside Hotel in New Orleans on Tuesday, August 7, 2018. This will be Heartland’s second deep dive into President Trump’s revolutionary energy policies. Heartland held its first highly successful America First Energy Conference in 2017 in Houston.
The 2018 America First Energy Conference will feature more than 30 speakers, including scientists, economists, elected officials, representatives from the Trump administration, and leaders of the energy sector. Join hundreds of state and national elected officials, think tank leaders, and policy analysts at this exciting event.
The #AFEC2018 schedule is still in the planning stages and subject to change, but our current line-up of proposed panels carry the following working titles:
• Why CO2 Emissions Are Not Creating a Climate Crisis
• REINing in the Regulators
• Fueling Freedom and Prosperity
• Fiduciary Malpractice: The ‘Sustainable’ Investment Movement
• Reforming EPA: Lots of Progress, More to Do
• The Future of Coal, Oil, and Natural Gas
• Carbon Taxes, Cap & Trade, and Other Bad Ideas
• Climate Lawsuits Against Energy Companies and the Government
• Real Collusion: Russia and the Green Movement
• Reversing the Endangerment Finding.
Stay tuned for updates on the schedule in the coming weeks.